What tools for digital marketing?
When I first started training, having a list of digital marketing tools would have been very helpful. The thematic concerns a large number of subjects and not everyone uses them in the same way. Some think it is mostly social media, the website, others online advertising, or newsletters. In reality all these subjects are part of it, and they overlap, complement each other. There are many articles on the subject, and some present some solutions.
I identified the ones that I think are the most relevant, the solutions I use, and then compiled all the tools they contained. Presented in a PDF document, this list contains more than 440 digital marketing tools.
List of tools for digital marketing that will be useful to you
For each part of your digital strategy, we will have appropriate tools, some specialized, others more comprehensive. Here are the main categories :
Tools to study and analyze
– Analysis tools
– Analyze your site (performance, optimization, structure, statistics …), your social networks (statistics, conversion rate.)
– Analyze the digital presence of your competitors, its keywords and its online advertising.
– Natural and paid referencing
– Study the keywords used, write your strategy, decide if you want to work in natural and paid referencing,
– Which keywords to choose and how, which tools for advertising
– How to have back links and see those of your competitors
Listen to your market and observe your colleagues
– Watch, e-reputation
– How to monitor a market, what tools to use to monitor it, and keep an eye on your competitors
– What do we say about you, your company, your brand, your products. How to put alerts and where to centralize them. How will you be able to measure your online reputation
– Social media,
– Social media are numerous, they are to be chosen with care according to their activity and their market.
– How to manage company accounts, share information on multiple simultaneous channels
– How to advertise on these media
– What extensions exist to increase its audience?
Organize repetitive tasks
– What are the tools for automating tasks
– What marketing automation solutions can you use to have a global approach
Work on your images / video
– Which sites to make video, find royalty-free images, edit, infographics?
Manage its content, communicate and increase its audience
– Content, campaigns, Growth Hacking
– Email automation