People spend so much time on their phones.
As much as it earns you!
The concept of continuous marketing mix must be essential and at the heart of any marketing strategy. Changing consumption habits and consumer expectations are forcing brands to adapt. Today, the customer has become more ROI than ever.
The marketing mix is one of the classic elements of marketing. The term by McCarthy in 1960 is used to encompass these four basic components: product, price, distribution and communication.
These four variables are also known as those of the 4P (in English « product, price, place and promotion »).
These 4Ps of marketing are seen as the traditional variables that must be taken into account by an organization to achieve its business goals. It is therefore necessary that the four variables of the marketing mix are in total coherence in order to succeed in complementing each other.
We are changing this rule: the time of the 20th century has passed into the 21st century, we must adapt to changes in relations with consumers, it is clear that the 6P, 4C, 4E and 4D that we add for our customers in their campaigns communication, allow them to better target their needs and the wishes of their consumers.
1 °) We add 6P
– Person : sales force, creator, employees
– Proof : testimonials, satisfaction rate, guarantee, performance
– Process : interaction with the client, reception, advice, test
– Partnership : co-development policy between complementary companies
– Permission : request authorization from the consumer, the customer comes into contact with – the company and not the other way around
– Purple: in reference to the metaphor of the « purple cow » in order to designate the innovation of the product, the act of surprising your customer.
2 °) We add 4C
The customer is king but at the same time he is spied on from every angle
– Consumer : The end customer is at the heart of this new strategy, which seeks to meet a customer’s need and experience.
– Cost / Price : The customer no longer takes into account only the price of a product, but the cost of all the products or services that will be added to meet their needs. (delivery, costs …)
– Convenience : The amenities to facilitate the purchase: a website, a pre-sales service, an easily accessible means of payment, etc.
– Communication : Information to be given to the customer before, during and after the sale and to communicate on their social networks.
3 °) We add 4E
The feelings of consumers are scrutinized as well as their behavior to find the best angle to communicate with them :
– Emotion: the purchase is dictated by emotion and becomes the center of interest because it has been observed that emotions play an important role in the process of assimilating information captured by the brain and in decision making, its stimulation influences consumer decisions.
– Experience: the marketing department carefully studies the user experience to build loyalty.
– Exclusivity: originality, exclusivity, personalization. The consumer expects to be considered unique.
– Commitment: in this context, the commitment and the values of the brand are essential.
4 °) We add 4 D
The digital and social networks have become masters of the new era and therefore with regard to digital products we can apply 4D.
« Disruption » of economic models
« Digitalization » of the customer experience
« De-silotage » of the value chain
« Diffusion » of digital internally and externally